I was reviewing some pictures that I took on our abbreviated-family trip (only abbreviated because we were missing our brothers, in-laws, and neice) to Grand Teton National Park earlier this month. No offense to Mom and Dad, but the road trip perked up quite a bit when Hillary was added to the crew. Not that the roadtrip up to that point was unenjoyable. It was just....quiet. Hill is the fam's #1 adventurer, #1 naturalist, #1 comedian, #1 discussion facilitator - well, that one might be a tie with John - and just has the uncanny ability to make family fun into FAMILY FUN! This is just some of the evidence...
Thanks for keeping it real Sis. (And...hope you don't mind me posting this pic.) I LOVE YOU! :)
4 comments:
I love my Sister, and my other Sister, and my Brother, and my Brother's Wife, and my Niece, and my Sister's Husband, and my Mom, and my Dad. Oh! I love my wife too. :) ;)
Yes, Jim, I love the rest of you too...of course!!! You just won't get any e-time on the blog until I have pictures of you doing something ridiculously silly, too. :) Just kidding. Love you bro!
Well, let's just hope that potential employers don't find their way to your site. (No, I don't mind.) By the way, you should know that I'm NEVER funny when you're not around. Guess it takes two. Love you!
Just wait til Colorado Robyn. Just you wait and I'm sure you will have plenty of ridiculously silly pictures.
Post a Comment