
He's home!!! David arrived back in San Angelo last Tuesday (8/25/09), and we've had a whirlwind of a week. Both of our schedules have been packed to the max leaving very little time to relax and just relish in the fact that we're together again (and that he doesn't have to go back this time!). We do our best to squeeze "quality time" into every nook and cranny that we can, but even this crazy hectic life we're leading seems to be healthier and happier now that we have each other in it. I've been teaching early morning seminary and am still teaching Biology full time at CFC. David jumped into classes at ASU the morning after he got home. We've also managed to put an offer down on a house and have successfully negotiated a selling price with the current owner (now we're just waiting on paperwork to make the contract "official"). Other evening activities this past week have included car-shopping, furniture shopping, and spending time with Hillary :) who was in town last week. There's a lot on the to-do list as we try to get reestablished again. So, long story short, all is well. David's home, he's healthy, he's happy, and we're on our way to being a "married couple" again.
In case you're curious - here's our HOME that we hope to purchase. Hopefully all goes well with the paperwork, inspection, etc.
7 comments:
How FUN!!!!!! I'm so glad he's home and you guys can be together!!!!!!! I was apart from my husband for 18 days and about went crazy! So, I completely admire couples who are apart for extended periods of time!! Good luck with the house!!!
So happy he's home and you guys can make so many plans! We hope everything with the house goes well and you are soon first time home owners! Love you guys! Hope to see you some time soon!
I'm glad he's back and that you're buying a house, that's awesome! Congrats:)
Yay!!!! First off I gotta say Robyn, that you look beautiful in that shot. Not that you aren't always pretty or anything. Second, I'm happy that you two are not only getting A house, but THAT house. It looks so nice and cozy. Love both of ya'll tons!
-Bud and Risa
YAY!!!!!! That's a great picture of you guys (both of you). The house looks cute! Is that the one you were telling me about? How nice is the huge covered patio?!?! Love ya and glad you guys are back together, thanks to you and David for being willing to protect our freedoms!
We're so happy for both of you! You both look SO happy to be together! Good luck on the house! :)
YAY! I'm so glad he's home - and your house is adorable!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment