That's right - the one still baking (mine) is a girl too! David and I are so excited. It'll be fun to have 3 little girls so close in age to one another. (I'm also selfishly excited about the hand-me-downs.)Here's another shot - this time with Grandma.
And here's our baby girl's profile shot.
Crazy business - having a baby. I still don't know if it has completely sunk in that we're really headed down this road, but this last ultrasound helped make it more real. It was fun to watch her move around, to count her fingers and toes, and of course to have the gender mystery solved. :) More fun is around the corner...and I have to admit that now I'm getting excited to go shopping for this little one. It has never really been a temptation until now - I guess it all seemed too far away. But not anymore. Onto the next stage of life!
9 comments:
wow- how did i miss this?! congrats girl!!! i'm so excited for you guys & you look awesome! how have you been feeling? hope it's all going well for you. take care! -lacey
Congrats! Your Mom is starting off just like my Mom, 3 girls. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)
I'm so excited for you guys! I didn't find a temptation for shopping until we did our baby registry in the store. Looking at all that cute stuff was sooo fun! I felt like such a nerd getting excited over baby rattles, etc. There are still days when Billy and I don't feel like we are going to have a little baby soon. But then again he definitely makes his presence know by showing off his moves!
Congratulations on the girl! Hope things go well, keep us posted.
I'm getting stoked to steal all of them at once for an Aunt Hillary get-a-way. (That might mean a slumber party... but it might also mean a week in the desert.) I just love you sis. You'll be the best Mom. Serious.
YEY girls are so much fun!! Let me know when you have a shower i would love to come, and that gives me time to shop too!!! Love you girl and you look great! bootsj1982@aol.com is my email!
Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
I'm SO excited for you!!!!!!!! Congratulations! And a girl! They are so fun!
Congrats!! I have been a blog stalker since we moved in, and figured I should comment before we move! LOL.
Post a Comment