Sunday, March 28, 2010

Belly Shot

My sister repremanded me earlier this week for not taking pictures of my growing belly. The thought has crossed my mind before, but I just never got out the camera. So, this one's for Hillary.

14 1/2 weeks (approx. 3 months) pregnant

Looking at this I feel like I'm looking at a different belly than the one I see from top down - besides the new angle, I think that's partially because most of my clothes hide it better than this picture does.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

CUTE!!!! When do you find out the sex of the baby?

Hillary Clemens said...

See, aren't you glad you listened to me?!? You're DARLING.

The Perkins said...

Ooooh, I think you need to wear shirts that show that cute bump off at school. I love it.

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing! Your big brother will be thrilled to see the "baby bump." Thanks to Hill for suggesting it! You definitely have the pregnancy glow! (Can't wait to see you guys next month!)

John said...

I love the "baby bump" on you Sis. And Heather's right... You most certainly have that "glow." :-) Of course, & I'm sure Hill will agree with me, you know what this means. You're going to have to repeat this pose every month now. ;-) Love you Sis.

Marcus n McKenzie said...

How fun! Can't wait until I can take pictures like this. Congrats again.

Sarah Kathryn said...

I'm supper excited!!! We just need to live closer of visit more so Princess can play with her cousin!

Love you!

Kris Hewitt said...

Oh so cute! We miss you guys... hopefully the sickness has subsided!

Mom's Place said...

You are just too cute!!!!!

Jim Clemens said...

Okay it is just weird to see that photo. I think I'll have to wait until I see you in person before it will sink in that you are actually pregnant, and I can't wait!

Blog Archive