Upon popular demand, I present the 28 week "baby bump".
People are shocked when I tell them how far along I am. "But you're still so small!" is the most common response. I'll take small. Maybe that means I won't be gargantuan when I'm full term.
You look GREAT! Just cause you are small now though doesn't mean you won't be gargantuan at full term, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Being monsterous is no fun! I wish we lived closer to each other, I miss you!
8 comments:
So cute girl! Are you keeping it a surprise or do you know what you're having?
Fun fun! You're getting closer!
You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!
You look GREAT! Just cause you are small now though doesn't mean you won't be gargantuan at full term, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Being monsterous is no fun! I wish we lived closer to each other, I miss you!
love to see these pics! congrats and good luck as you begin the third trimester. do you know what it is yet?
Hurray another prego pic. Love this. Love that I'll see you myself in 3 weeks even more.
Robyn! You look so cute!! I hope you are doing well!
xo
Shandi
We are so excited for her to come! I can't believe you are already a week past your due date!! :-) Hope you are doing okay, considering!
Post a Comment