Tuesday, December 30, 2008
The Happy Couple...
My parents schemed up a fun Christmas surprize for Jim this year - they flew his fiance down for a few days! Karisa is so fun and we're so happy to welcome her into the family. Today was georgeous and sunny, and the happy couple asked me if I would mind taking some engagement photos for them. We trucked it down to down-town San Angelo and had a little too much fun. I've been to plenty of engagement shoots before (thanks Julie!) and they've always been so fun to tag along for. For all of us who have traversed the engagement trail, we know that being engaged is a fun time to dream and plan, but it can also be uber-stressful. I love tagging along for engagement photos because it seems to be a time were the stress melts away and the couple can just laugh and enjoy being in each other arms. Congratulations Jim and Karisa! We love you both and are so happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Robyn - you are a woman of many talents! Thanks for contributing so much to our family in so many ways. These pictures are great and really nail the sweet free fun the Jim and Karisa have... you're great!
Good job! They are SO CUTE!!
David let me know you posted pictures
! I have been remiss at checking lately. You did a great job and I am happy for them. Can't wait to see you.
Mary
Seriously, you must have spent a lot of time around a talented photographer because these are all precious!
Good Job Robyn. It is fun to see Jim and his girl. Can't wait to meet here. You did a great job taking the pictures.
Post a Comment