Last week as I was getting ready to go to bed, I noticed a ladybug on my cieling. I didn't think much of it, besides, ladybugs are the CUTE bugs. A couple of days later, I was sitting at my desk and working on the computer when I noticed another ladybug crawling along on the desk. Again, I didn't think much of it and didn't even bother to move the ladybug. It's a LADYBUG. Who is ever bothered by a LADYBUG? Then it happened again last night. Another ladybug crawling on my desk. This is when I began to wonder...what's going on here? As I was getting ready for bed last night, I turned on my bedside lamp and then heard a buzzing as a different ladybug flew over to the light - then CLANG CLANG CLANG as it batted around inside of the lamp shade. This made me remember the cieling ladybug, so I looked up, and what did I see? Not one, not two, but THREE ladybugs on my ceiling. While I like ladybugs, I began to be a little bothered by the fact that there were so many of them in my room. What if they began to take over? So I began to collect the ladybugs in an old oatmeal canister so I could remove them from the indoors and replace them in the outdoors. By the time I was finished collecting, I had 6 ladybugs that had all been in my room. Odd? So here's a small revision of a Beatle's hit, inspired by my little black and red beetle friends.(Imagine the violins in the background.)
I look at all the ladybu-ugs
I look at all the ladybu-ugs
I could write a verse about Robyn E. Becker, but I'm not feeling especially creative right now, nor do I have the time to be. I am taking suggestions though, so if any of you are bored, feel free to create a verse about me and my dilemma with the ladybugs. I'll post the winner's verse and mail them....you guessed it....a ladybug.
All the ladybu-ugs, where do they all come from?
All the ladybu-ugs, where do they all belong?
4 comments:
I have a wedding to go to - but I think that we can co-compose there! Clang clang!
As long as I get to give each of you a big hug, I will allow you to co-compose. ;)
Thank goodness you put them outside! I love ladybugs!
You know love I bet they have made a home somewhere in the frame or underneith the house. I hear they like to hide out in safe inclosed wood or stone for the winter. You may end up finding swarms when you get home.
Post a Comment