Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Club

So, there's this club whose membership has eluded me for years. The majority of my friends are members of this club. I've sat in on plenty of meetings, yet have not become a member. The membership fee - experience - is what has kept me out for so long. I'm not a member yet, but I will be in the not-too-distant future.

Until then, I'm happy to announce my membership in the "PRE" club. PREparing, excersizing PREcaution, always PREoccupied. Yes - I'm PREgnant.

So for those in the Mommy Club, I'll be joining you toward the end of September. :)

16 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

Andrea said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! We need to talk more, if we did maybe I could have heard you tell me instead of having to read it, but alas being a member of the "The Club" means you are BUSY and forget to brush your teeth and hair let alone call one of your best friends! :( I am however just as happy for you and so excited for you and David both!!! LOVE YA!!

Danielle said...

So excited for you guys. YAY!

Morgan Family said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! I'm due Sept. 24! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you my friend, you will be an absolutely amazing Mother. Welcome to the Club. We love you!

Lisa Marie said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Phannie said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Don't listen to anyone and their never ending advice. You are your own person and your pregnancy will be your own experience separate and different than anyone else.

And YES I do realize that this is advice, but it's the only one you should listen to.

I hope you are not too sick or even get sick. I hope your pregnancy is wonderful for you.

Mary Lou Hart said...

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Hillary Clemens said...

Even when if you're a married Mommy, you're still allowed to be a memeber of my Super-Explorer's club. (P.S. I'm trying to find you an alternate baby counter-downer. This one always reminds me of a lost helium balloon floating and bumping, floating and bumping...) Love you.

Gretchen and Erick said...

WOOHOO!!

Shiloh said...

whatever! congratulations lady.

Kris Hewitt said...

Will and I are so excited for you guys! I'm definitely with Hill on the baby counter-downer. This is the website I used for mine. Doesn't show what the baby looks like, just what the mommy looks like. http://www.babynamey.com/badges

Carrie said...

Congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy! Just wait until you feel that little person move! It's wonderful!

jlake said...

Robyn...that's SO EXCITING! Enjoy every minute...it goes too fast! Yeah, yeah! I'm so excited for you both!
And yes...this is the BEST CLUB!!! :)

Ashlie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. How have you been feeling?

Mom's Place said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I knew it!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Blog Archive